Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A change of pace

Guten Tag!!!

This blog has been behind the scenes for quite a while. Why?
a. Family moved to Fort Worth, TX
b. Career change for my husband and I

Although life was busy for our family from Winter to Spring, that did not stop us from being physically active. In fact, it was our way to relieve some stress.

So now, we're settled in a new city, which has so much opportunities to offer. My husband just signed on to his new job and I... made a new career move.

I graduated with a Human Resource Management degree and always thought I would end up in corporate America. Although, my drive to be a director or manager someday is always present--- it just had to be put on hold when I had my two beautiful children.

Instead, my passion for fitness took a different turn and I've decided to be a certified personal trainer through ACE. The rewards of being a trainer is more than I can imagine, changing lives for the better, inspiring and motivating people, and building relationships. It's definitely a challenge to prepare for this test, especially when I've got a 3 1/2 year old and a 20 month old, curious little toddler. When I think of my kids, I am determined to work harder to reach my goals. All this is for them. The option to make healthier choices and exercise will be good for them. They need to know that discipline and diligence are keys to success.

-- What are your priorities in life?
-- No more excuses: If you want it, you'll get it, you'll do it!
-- Make the time! Make healthy living a priority! The time to change is NOW! It's never too late!


No comments:

Post a Comment